Letter of Credit Scrutinisation, Compliance and Presentation Service
ICAL offers a valuable service to Australian exporters in the field of Letter of Credit Scrutinisation, compliance and presentation. This service provides the following valuable services to our clients:
- Scrutinisation of Letter of Credit terms and conditions that will assist exporters in avoiding problems and non compliance issues.
- Quick negotiation of Letters of Credit with issuing banks – usually within 24 hours of presentation
- Quick release of documents from overseas banks
- Prevention of penalty clause charges that arise through non-compliance with L/C conditions
- Prevention of additional shipping costs at overseas ports that arise through non-compliance with L/C conditions